Our well-appointed suites were designed with modern fixtures and finishes for gracious senior living. Suites include an urban farmhouse sliding door, granite countertops, plantation blinds, and an abundance of natural light. Our residents also enjoy gourmet meals, hand-delivered mail, Wi-Fi and an active social calendar. We cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but who are ready to relax and let others do the heavy lifting.
Benefits of our Community
- Inclusive pricing including all utilities and amenities.
- Three delicious meals prepared by our chefs with menu options.
- Private dining areas for special occasions and family gatherings.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Daily social events and activities.
- Tastefully appointed indoor and outdoor gathering areas.
- Styling salon and barber services.
- Personal emergency response system that knows your loved ones location with a press of a button for prompt service.
- Accushield 24-hour secured access and video surveillance.
- Transportation services for outings, shopping and medical appointments.
- Gated community and fully sprinklered fire safety system.
- Access to primary care, home health and support services.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Advanced technology via Point Click Care Management System.
- Assistance with medications with our state of the art electric medication system.
- Professional and trained staff available 24/7/365.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Independent Living – Now Open
- Easy access to Brewer Park for a walking trail, picnic area, and duck pond.
Independent Living Floor Plans
Baker One Bedroom
McIntosh One Bedroom
The Brewer Deluxe One Bedroom
The Walden Two Bedroom
Comfort and Security for Residents and their Families
Residents and family members will enjoy peace of mind, knowing that Grace Manor at Hunters Creek has:
- 24-hour secured access and video surveillance
- Fully sprinklered fire safety system
- Personal emergency response system for each resident
Our system also allows our staff to determine the resident’s location so that they can provide assistance as quickly as possible.